Located in Liberty Lake, Washington, Casey Family Dental is proud of our team of experienced dental specialists providing quality general dentistry services. Let us help you achieve a healthy and beautiful smile!
Casey Family Dental provides a wide variety of high-quality general dental services including:
- Crowns and Bridges: A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is permanently bonded onto the existing tooth. We use dental crown procedures to restore damaged teeth, protect teeth that have had a root canal or cover discolored or misshapen teeth. On the other hand, we use Dental Bridges to fill in gaps left by missing teeth. Crowns and bridges are made of porcelain, and they are custom-made to appear just like your natural teeth.
- Dentures: If you’ve lost all of your natural teeth, whether, from tooth decay, gum disease or injury, replacing missing teeth with dentures will benefit your smile and overall appearance.
- Halitosis Treatment: Halitosis, also known as bad breath, is estimated to affect one in four people globally. Having bad breath steals your confidence. Here at Casey Family Dental, we will determine the causes and provide you with the most suitable treatment for your halitosis so that you can regain your confidence.
- Inlays and Onlays: Porcelain inlays and onlays are excellent solutions to restore teeth with moderate decay. Our dentist recommends this treatment when a tooth cannot be repaired with a regular filling, but its damage is not so extensive that it requires a crown.
- Regular Checkups: We highly encourage our patients to visit us at Casey Family Dental twice a year for a thorough cleaning and examination. Our dental checkups include a full examination, a professional cleaning, an oral cancer screening and digital X-rays if necessary. Regular visits allow us to promptly treat any issues that may arise.
- Sealants: A dental sealant is made of thin, clear material that is painted onto the chewing surfaces of the back teeth. Dental sealants act like a wall protecting your teeth from decay and cavities. At Casey Family Dental, our dental sealant treatments work best with children who are prone to decay and infections, as well as with adults who want added protection for their teeth.
- Sleep Apnea: Casey Family Dental offers custom-made oral appliances for sleep apnea treatment. Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that causes you to stop breathing during sleep for 30 seconds or longer. When the muscles at the back of the throat relax, it causes a blockage in the passage airway that results in the breathing interruptions. If not treated, sleep apnea disorder can negatively affect the overall health.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Tooth-colored fillings are excellent solutions to repair teeth damage caused by cavities, chips or cracks. Casey Family Dental offers tooth-colored fillings customized to the color, size, and appearance of your teeth.
Casey Family Dental is happy to provide high-quality dental care to all of our patients. We are located at 22910 E. Appleway Ave. #5, Liberty Lake, WA 99019. You may contact us at (509) 293-5511 to schedule your appointment.