At Casey Family Dental in Liberty Lake, Washington, we realize that children have their own unique dental needs. Our Pediatric experts are committed to providing a warm and welcoming environment for your children’s dental treatments. Our top priority is your child’s safety and comfort without compromising the quality of the service provided. We are committed to delivering a strong dental foundation that will benefit them for a lifetime.
Casey Family Dental offers child-friendly procedures such as:
- Sealants: Dental Sealants are painted directly on the chewing surface of molars to smooth out grooves that are hard to clean. They also protect the areas where food debris can get stuck risking plaque buildup and decay.
- Fluoride Applications: Our fluoride treatments are both effective and safe for your children. Fluoride strengthens the teeth’s enamel, giving it the strength to reverse and prevent tooth decay.
- Fillings: Dental fillings are used to repair and restore a tooth that is affected by decay, fracture, and cavities. Fillings help protect the tooth from future bacteria and plaque buildup by making sure that the affected areas are properly protected.
- Crowns: A Dental crown is a cap-like prosthetic used to cover the damaged tooth to improve its appearance as well as its function. Crowns may be necessary for large cavities that can be harmful to your child’s overall dental health.
- Emergency Dentistry: In case of dental emergencies, don’t hesitate to contact Casey Family Dental immediately. We have our team on standby and ready to assist you.
For your child’s dental care, call us today (509) 293-5511 to make an appointment.